Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Becker's Boobie Bonanza


One of my husband's co-workers, the famous and fabulous Jodi Becker, invited me to be a part of the Susan G. Komen's Breast Cancer 5K. This amazing lady put together a KFI team that ended up raising over $10,000! We had a great time at the Pasadena Rose Bowl and it was ALL about the Ta-Tas.

Here are some pictures of the big day!

Jodi Becker, Producer Michelle Kube, Me.


Jodi made some 'boobie flags' for us to wear...



Team KFI! To read more about our big day check out Jodi's blog.

6 comments:

angela said...

wow! that's incredible! good work!

Anonymous said...

awesome! ah, i remember...didn't Jodi first mention this to you when i was there?? i checked her blog too, looks like you guys had a great time!! and i do like the sticker placement....

angela said...

but i thought the sign read "shake" instead of "save."
ha!

Angela said...

That's awesome!!! I love the signs. I read that story of how that little girl ran around saying it. That's too funny. Way to go raising all that money!! Nice sticker placement too. LOL!!!

Jeremy said...

Now there's a cause I can "support", and I'm sure it was very "uplifting".

Seriously, I can do this all day.

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I didn't even know that you had done this! We are not talking enough. Cute flags. Bravo!