Thursday, April 24, 2008

Couldn't Just Leave It Alone...

Obviously I am slowing down on my blog posting. I'm just really busy lately with Three Angels admin stuff and wanting to spend more time with my own kids. (I was telling a friend the other day that I need an Intern...) So I'm going to take a break for awhile.

But I certainly couldn't leave my last post as the one everyone looks at while they visit my page waiting and pining and yearning for my next post...

So I'll leave these pictures of my dorky children for your viewing pleasure:


You are welcome.

10 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Your children are adorable!!!

angela said...

we thank you!

megan haug said...

as i am waiting and pining and yearning for your next post, the pictures of Olivia and Calvin will most certainly hold me over.

i hope that a miracle intern comes your way!!

Kristina said...

Like the prairie dog look!

LOL

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Hmmmm.... Are they prairie dogs? Or maybe gophers...? Hmmmm....

You crack me up, Shannon! I so hope to meet you someday!

Ashly said...

love the pics! hope your family is doing well :)
love ya

Kristina said...

Will you ever come back to blog land? I miss your sense of humor!

Come Back!

Kristina said...

Will you ever come back to blog land? I miss your sense of humor!

Come Back!

megan haug said...

sense of humor? is that what you call it Kristina?? hummm...well, whatever it is, i miss it too!

Shannon H. said...

Oh the pressure... I'll post again after I get back from Haiti on July 1st!